13 000 USD
- Order your bike via this page
- Choose 1 standard battery or 2 batteries (1 standard and 1 extra spare battery)
- Add the bike to your shopping cart.
- Place your order.
- A representative from the local office, based on where your shipping address is, will be in touch to coordinate shipping, delivery date, and to welcome you to the CAKE community
- Deposit 500 EUR to be paid on order, remaining to be paid upon shipment. The bike(s) are sent from our global warehouse in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- To apply for financing, press the financing price at the top of this section
- Fill out the form and send your request, one of our representatives will get back to you with a personalized offer.
- If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
*The conditions and interest rate vary depending on each profile. Contact us and apply by pressing order now and then finance request.
battery & riding modes
easy charging, 3 ride modes, no gears
Thanks to the high rpm and progressive span of the electric motor, throttling, and braking are all there is to it. Fast standard outlet charging. Best-in-class power density and state-of-the-art motor control algorithms.
- explore: The ultimate mode during exploration. It has a limited top speed to 45 km/h (28mph) with a 3-4 hrs battery range.
- excite: Enduro or active trail riding. 1-2 h riding time. With a top speed of 70km/h and good acceleration, this mode is perfect for enduro riding out in the woods.
- excel: Maximal torque and speed, with no restrictions when it comes to performance. This mode is perfect when you need all power available. Riding time up to 1 h.
drivetrain & brakes
a unique power to weight formula
A powerful drivetrain with 280Nm on the rear wheel that is combined with a lightweight chassis and components, creating a unique power to weight ratio. This gives to superior nimbleness and speed for technical rides.
suspension, wheels & tires
öhlins suspension & knobby mx tires and rims for maximum performance
Equipped with 204mm travel, the Öhlins advanced three-stage air spring with individual setup for high and low speed compression, and rebound adjustments to customize the suspension to your liking.
The custom made 24" lightweight off-road tires are designed for durability and minimum trail wear.
Ibis cycles Enduro race team
2x Swedish enduro champion, world championship contender
professionals and new riders love this bike
awards for Kalk
awards for Kalk
about Kalk OR
The focus here has been off-road performance and innovation.
As there wasn’t anything off-the shelf to support the category, every single component had to be developed from an empty sheet, to support the intended level of quality and durability:
The sizing, the geometry, and engineering of axles, hubs, rims, the cockpit, and suspension, as well as building and customizing the different parts of the drivetrain, together with developing a whole new chassis; has led to numerous patent pendings, constitutes the introduction of a new category,;the Light Electric Off-Road Motorbikes (L.E.Os). Please note that KalkOR is developed for off-road use only.
The suspension is specifically developed, by Öhlins supporting the category of high-performance at minimum weight. Nothing has been left aside and every part including axles, hubs, cockpit, sprockets and even the tires (to minimize wear and footprint of trails being used), have been explicitly designed and engineered for the ultimate experience. The light and snappy ride, with its focus on off and on trail riding in the outback, means that its main character is about torque and acceleration, while providing a quiet, gliding, and surfy experience. Thanks to its digital presetting, serving for 3 different riding modes, it will let anyone fly at their own level.
all the specs
battery & ride mode
1) explore: The ultimate mode during exploration. It has a limited top speed to 45 km/h (28mph) with a 3-4 hrs battery range.
2) excite: Enduro or active trail riding. 1-2 h riding time. With a top speed of 70km/h and good acceleration, this mode is perfect for enduro riding out in the woods.
3) excel: Maximal torque and speed, with no restrictions when it comes to performance. This mode is perfect when you need all power available. Riding time up to 1 h.
* The actual range depends on a number of different aspects, e.g. riding style, rider weight, weather conditions, temperature, road surface and tire pressure.
External charger from standard 110V/220V outlets
0-80%: 2 hours
0-100%: 3 hours
Cells: premium 18650 lithium cells
Voltage (nominal): 51.8V
Capacity: 50 Ah / 2.6 kWh
Features: Removable, can be charged when installed in bike or separately
Built in SoC indicator
drivetrain & brakes
Type: Direct drive, chain
Electric motor: Interior permanent magnet motor
Power: 11 kW (15 hp)
Torque (motor axle): 42 Nm
Torque (wheel): 280 Nm
Front sprocket: 12 teeth
Rear sprocket: 80 teeth
Chain/Belt: 420 chain with O-ring
Formula motorcycle disc brakes, four pistons callipers, alloy levers. Hand lever for front- and rear brake.
Disc: Stainless steel, 220 mm diameter, 3.2 mm thickness
1) Freewheel: No motor brakes. Gives the same sensation as riding a bike, perfect for mellow riding and the ultimate freedom experience.
2) 2-stroke motor brake with energy regeneration. Moderate engine brake. As you release the throttle you feel the bike slowing down at a slow pace.
3) 4-stroke motor brake with energy regeneration. When releasing the throttle, the bike will slow down significantly. This brake mode is best suited for technical tracks where full control for the bike is needed.
suspension, wheels & tires
Type: Öhlins upside-down air forks featuring 38 mm stanchion tubes for extra rigidity and strength, specially developed for Cake. Adjustable for high-speed compression, low-speed compression and low-speed rebound. The forks are equipped with Öhlins advanced 3 stage air springs with individual setup for ride heights and bottoming resistance.
Travel: 204 mm
205 mm Öhlins TTX22 shock with CAKE internals and spring. Used with linkage for optimal performance.
wheels and tires
Hubs: Forged and CNC aluminum CAKE hubs with 25 mm axle
Rims: 24" (bicycle standard) re-inforced, triple chamber, 6061 aluminium
Tires: Custom made 24" lightweight off-road tires for durability and minimum trail wear
the body & more
6061 aluminum, extruded, forged and CNC jointed and welded
fenders and bodywork
material: Aerospace grade 7050 aluminum
interface: 31.8 mm
width: 800 mm
rise: 20 mm
Features: Dashboard integrated in stem with battery SoC indicator, ride- and brake mode selection, warning indicator
Wheel base: 1310 mm
Seat height: 910 mm
Ground clearance: 300 mm
Fork angle: 25°
Trail: 87.4 mm
Offset: 22 mm in triple clamps, 36mm in forks
License requirement: None